Bumps on my hand that are growing

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bumps on my hand that are growing

6635662?1297364976
they look like warts but they are growing and spreading thru my nuckle. It was first only one it dissappeared and then appears a cluster or tiny ones and today I awake with two big and red.

They dont hurt and feel a little hard. They dont produce itch either.

It can be due to contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or granuloma annulare. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed. Please discuss this with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.