Bumps under my skin on my face.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bumps under my skin on my face.

I used to live in Ohio where I had perfect skin, never had a problem with acne and about five years ago I moved to Florida. On face, around my T-zone and a little on my cheeks, I have bumps, they are not red, they are underneath my skin. Smooth to touch. They go down in the winter time but are still there. In the summer time they become more inflamed. I went to see a dermatologist that told me he's never seen anything like it. He suspects they are some kind of cyst but he is unsure, he's never seen so many cyst in one place. I'm determined to find out what this is so I can get proper treatment. I've never felt so self conscious about my skin and this is really ruining my self confidence. Please help me find out what this is!!!
These bumps can be due to whiteheads or small cysts. Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then consult a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.