Bumps
Helllo am a teenage boy, i have a firm bump at the back of my neck,its about the size of a pea-nut, its started out as a tiny pimple. Please i nid help cuz its affecting me socially
It can be a normal hair follicle or a small cyst. Sebaceous cyst is filled with a soft, whitish brown material that sometimes oozes out onto the skin's surface. This material is called sebum. Treatment includes small surgical opening into the skin and removing the sac (excision biopsy). But recurrence is quite common. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist after examination.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.