Bumpy, crusty, pussing lips?
Started to notice the corners of my mouth were starting to hurt. They developed on a day where I was eating a jawbreaker. Then I started to notice there were little red bumps on my lips. I ignored them and put on chap stick. Then they started getting worse. Yesterday they were really bad. I'd always feel as if they were wet but I just thought it was the bumps. They started tingling and today, I woke up and they were pussing. I peeled off most of it and dipped my lips in water as it relieved the burning/tingling sensation. I wiped them with a towel and put chap stick on, already they were starting to pus again. I'm going to the doctor today, wondering when it'll clear up after I get creams or antibiotics or something?
Depending on what it is. If it's an allergic reaction, it could take several weeks.
If it's cold sores...several days. If it's impitego...longer.