Burning Sensation in my left palm
I have a burning sensation in my left palm and its been there from the past couple of days and aggravates when i touch something warm or when i am cooking in the kitchen. Any idea what it could be? I've got nothing on my skin, no blisters or soreness or no change in my skin, just the burning sensation
This burning sensation can be due to parasthesia skin. Parasthesias are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then please consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.