Burns on penis from salicylic acid
I stupidly put several coats of wart remover (salicylic acid 17%) on two bumps on my penis that I thought were warts. Not there are two burns/lesions on the spots where I applied the wart remover. Will these heal or do I need to see a doctor? I've applied aloe and a gauze pad and am hoping for the best. Any advice/guidance would be appreciated.
Oh, dear.  If they are still open or raw lesions, continue applying aloe or a topical hydrocortisone cream, like Neosporin, and protect the fragile skin as you are doing.  Use a mild cleanser to keep the area clean of infection.  It will heal over time.  17% salicylic acid is meant for really tough skin, think corns on toes or plantar warts on the soles of your feet.  Salicylic acid should never be used in the groin area as treatments of warts, cysts or any other unknown bumps - the skin is too delicate to handle even the lightest percentages of salycylic acid.  I hope you find relief in the coming weeks.      
Yikes.  I did the same thing a few weeks back, with OTC clearasil.  Hurt really bad.
For such type of burns, apply cool compresses on the area and do not scrub your skin or shave your skin and use a soft towel and gently pat your skin dry. Also use cream containing aloe vera and a light moisturizer or a dusting powder to relieve chafing. You can apply silver sulfadiazine (1% cream) on the skin except face and see if it helps. If the symptoms still persist then you should consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

try using the aloe vera plant itself, gels are often using petroleum jelly as a buffer....buy a plant (they are cheap) and cut off a stalk or leaf...use the gooey sap as a balm and let it air dry o n the skin....this heals all skin wounds...burns, cuts, abrasions and rashes~