Burnt eyelashes and eyebrows
Yesterday I burnt most of my eyelashes and eyebrows from a flare-up of gas while lighting a gas barbeque. As I was facing forward, I also lost a good portion of my fringe - right in the centre, so it looks completely stupid. Surprisingly, my skin only feels very badly sunburnt. I am not a particularly vain person, but I feel extremely self conscious now. Any suggestions for how to modify my awkward appearance now, (aside from a bag over my head!) will be gratefully received.

This discussion is related to Loss of eyelashes.
sephora has a kit that has stencil and brow powder and a brow brush to enable you to "have" eyebrows while you wait for yours to grow back. they will grow back fairly quickly..six to eight weeks. as for eyelashes there are the glue on variety and if you use eyeliner in addition they look more real. These are the best options. I have several clients that suffer from alopecia (complete hair loss) and this has proven to help alot. However, if you're a guy..suck it up and make up a really good story to impress your friends...hot air ballon exploded and you saved everyone but sacrificed your eyelashes and eyebrows to do so!! Best of luck!