Butt Crack irritation
For two weeks now I have had blisters, itching and burning in my butt crack.  It seems to be leaking a yellowish fluid as well. The blisters are gone but it is still sore and draining.  What causes this and what OTC should I be using.  I have tried a couple of cortizone creams but nothing seems to help.  I also tried a powder which didn't help.
If it's still oozing after 2 weeks, it may be a bacterial infection.  Or else it could be the kind of inflammation which needs medical attention.  Either way, you need to see a doctor.  Meantime, soak the area in warm water (compresses or a tub) 10 minutes twice a day, and follow with application of an antibiotic like bacitracin or neosporin.  But please look into this.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
I have a problem too on my upper butt crack(excuss that terminology but i dont know what its called : D ) seems ther are indentions or crater like holes vertical  seperated with about a cm or 2 of space. They go in a little bit but dont open into my body. THeres no swelling that I see however if I mess with them the area gets a little sore. Theres no bleeding, no discharge, and they wont go away. Im just wondering what they are and if there dangerous. and i noticed them a few years ago they never really give me any trouble. Id post this but i dont really have any money and i thought this was a free forum so maby sombody other than a doctor could help me out please.
Anormal guy- Have you found out what this was yet? If so, was it treated and how? My boyfriend had/has the same thing, He asked me to look because it was sore last night & was amazed at what I saw. I'd be really interested to know what it was and how it was treated. I had a good look and squeezed some pus out as well as pulling out many quite long pieces of hair, some in small clumps.
Anyway, let me know if you found out a name or explanation for yours. Thanks
Sounds like a pilonidal sinus. It should be ok so long as the wound where the hair was doesn't get infected. I would recommend keeping the area as clean as possible and seeing a doctor. I had a similar sounding problem, left it and suffered with 2 years of painfull sitting, to say the least!
A related discussion, butt crack infection was started.
A related discussion, BUTT IRRITATION was started.
A related discussion, fungus butt cracks was started.
A related discussion, pilonidol cyst? two pinhead-sized holes in the rear crack. was started.