Butt Skin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Butt Skin

6030799?1281911768
They might be pimples but I suspect something else. I have many red soars all over both my butt checks.  They cluster more towards the bottom and sides.  Only some have white pus filled centers.  It hurts to sit on them.  Putting acne cream on them burns and the burn then would spreed to my private area so would have to immediately wash off, aka I have sensitive skin.  I have been sitting a lot more lately, due to my job.  Some are raised and many are marked with a darker red center and lighter red outer orb. I wash with a Luffa and try to scrub any dirt/oil that may be irritating the area but not real improvement.  It has gotten worse since I went to the beach and tumbled around in seawater ( plus green plant matter) for hours. Why do I have these, what is contributing to the problem and how do I cure or solve this problem? Thank you
i have something extremely similar to this a answer would be much appreciated

From the symptoms the possibility of folliculitis and boils need to be ruled out. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have the exact same type bums on my bum ( mostly around lower area).
I do have herpes and have been assured these have no relation to this STI.
but I have been using "vagisil" and Dove on the most sensitive areas and nothing seems to work :( I have sensitive skin which makes choosing a cleanser harder (not using rubbing alcohol ( ouch ! )
I would really like a solution to this problem, I think it is affecting my sex life although my boyfriend disagrees, but I am getting self-conscious about it......

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!
They might be pimples but I suspect something else. I have many red soars all over both my butt checks.  They cluster more towards the bottom and sides.  Only some have white pus filled centers.  It hurts to sit on them.  Putting acne cream on them burns and the burn then would spreed to my private area so would have to immediately wash off, aka I have sensitive skin.  I have been sitting a lot more lately, due to my job.  Some are raised and many are marked with a darker red center and lighter red outer orb. I wash with a Luffa and try to scrub any dirt/oil that may be irritating the area but not real improvement.  It has gotten worse since I went to the beach and tumbled around in seawater ( plus green plant matter) for hours. Why do I have these, what is contributing to the problem and how do I cure or solve this problem