Butt rash inside the cheeks :(
I have a burning feeling around my anus. I tried looking at it and it looks like two two inch pumps that are red....like swollen rashes or something. Im scared and I dont have health insurance so i cant go to a doctor. Ive had diarrhea for about one month now and I am thinking that the rash is from me going to the bathroom four times a day. Is there any cream or anything that I can do to stop the burning? Also does anyone think that its vital for me to seek medical help?
butt burner
sounds like hemroids. that can happen if you are having diarrhea often, if youre pushing too hard or spending too much time on the toilet. you can get some preparation h, but i would be more concerned as to why you have been having diarrhea for a months.

There could be several causes for the symptoms you are having. You should reconsult with your doctor to rule out the following possible causes -

'Perfumes, chemicals, or dye on toilet paper can cause an allergic reaction.
Moisture from sweat or diarrhea may cause itching. If the anal skin stays wet, the skin begins to break down.
Some foods irritate the anus when they are expelled during a bowel movement. The most common culprits are caffeine, chocolate, beer, nuts, dairy products, and spicy food.
Infections such as pinworms, yeast, and genital warts can cause itching.
Hemorrhoids, which cause painful swelling of blood vessels in the anal area, can cause itching.
Cancer, in rare instances, may be a cause.'

There are certain factors which predispose to the risk of developing anal itching as a symptom.

'Factors that put people most at risk for anal itching are as follows:

Diabetes
Recent antibiotic use
Chronic dry skin conditions such as psoriasis and seborrhea
Profuse sweating.'

Do discuss these with your doctor and exclude any possible causes in your case.

Maintain good personal hygiene and wear lose comfortable clothes preferably cotton.

Post us if you need any further information and let us know about how you are doing.

Regards.
that doesn't sound like haemmaroids, this quite often happens to patients at my work. its just excoriation but it can really hurt, its from the diarrhoea which is often quite acidic and burns the skin, then using toilet paper to clean it wipes the skin off.. try showering twice a day and tru something like papaw ointment or nappy rash cream and that should fix ease the pain a little. The fact that u are having such constant diarrhoea is more a worry to me...