Calamine lotion

I am 30 year female. I spent most of the time in outdoor. Now I am having sun tan. I just want to know about calamine lotion. Does it help me any how, because sunscreen lotion and sunblock lotion are so sticky. they are difficult to put on for long time. Can we undo these sun effect from my skin?
Calamine contains zinc oxide ,a physical protection against a part of UVRays.Fair enough but not totel.
Calamine lotion helps in soothing the skin but it does not protect against the UVA and UVB rays of the sun which are responsible for tanning.For suntanning sunscreens are the best. Apply a good sunscreen with minimum spf 30 atleast half an hour before going out in the sun.You can choose a hypoallergenic,fragrance free shine free sunscreens.You can however apply calamine on the suntanned skin at home.

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.