Callus-like lump on top of joint of middle finger
I have this callus like bump, or excess skin on the top of my left middle finger's joint. It is semi loose, with a callusy top, but moveable otherwise and about the diameter of an eraser of a #2 pencil. If I extend my hand out, it lifts up a little, enough to notice, but when I clench my fists it becomes almost unnoticeable besides the dry skin. I also want to mention that a year ago i had a knife sharpening accident where i lopped of 1cm of skin on that same exact spot. It gets a little hazy afterwards, but i'm pretty sure it has been there for a while. I also tend to over-react and become severely stressed, thinking about it all the time. And now i have these little white miniscule bumps on the tip of my middle right finger. they are barely noticeable unless you look closely, and there have no other discrepancies besides being white.NO fluid, pain, itchiness. Just a sensation once in a while, probably from my anxiety. There shaped like "l" but around 3/4th the size of that l. It doesn't help that i get stressed when i see warts on this kid i know in my class everyday, because i'm also a huge germaphobe. Can the little white bumps be a case of stress related symptoms? and what about the callus? can those appear from a healed wound? Thank you
Implantation dermoid cyst post-injury.Should be no reason to worry. Consult your doc ok?