Can I use wart freeze off for red blood moles
I have several red blood moles on my scalp.  I had a rather large one removed some years ago by a derm who froze it.  It needed 2 treatments but eventually fell off.  This is considered a "cosmetic" procedure and ended up costing me $250 to remove one.  I now have about 4 more and one is relatively large (1/4 pea) but constantly caught on hairbrushes/combs.  Can I use the wart freezing remover otc to remove it?
Moles, known medically as nevi, are clusters of pigmented cells that often appear as small, dark brown spots on the skin. Over-the-counter mole removal cream is widely available, but it's unlikely to be effective.

It is not recommended to make use of over-the-counter mole removal creams since they may not be as effective as when the moles are surgically removed.
The different methods of mole removal include excision and stitching, cauterization, or mole removal through laser surgery.

There are a lot of claims that OTC mole removal can be done. You could try out what seems to be good to you but as a medical professional, I would not advocate any of them. One, there is no scientific basis for their mechanism of action and two, they may be associated with possible side effects that you know nothing of.

At least with a medical procedure you know what you are getting into, the risks as well as the benefits.

ref:http://www.dermatologistsedmonton.com/edmonton-mole-removal.html
ref:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mole-removal/AN01780