Can eczema be cured
Hi, thank you very much for considering my question , i greatly appreciate you service .
Well , is there any cure of this disease eczema .
Sadly I don't think so. I have personally had eczema since I was 6 weeks old and have gone through a myriad of different treatments with no avail. I have however heard that it does go away in time. As far as I know, at least in my case, is that eczema is caused by an increase in IgE levels, which can be caused by allergies, stress, et cetera. It is possible that immuno-suppresants, such as cellcept could lower IgE levels (along with the rest of your immune system) which could reduce the effect that eczema has on your body.

I hope I answered your question,
Schuyler
I forgot to point out that I do have a severe form of eczema and I really do not mean to worry you. In most minor cases eczema can be controlled with a use of regular moisturizing skin creams, like Aveeno.

I'm sorry for the confusion,
Schuyler