Can poison ivy be systemic
Qeastion for the doctor can poison ivy become systemic meaning can it move threw the blood from what I under stand some doctors believe it can about Sevin years ago I had it all over and sadly the doctor I was seeing did not want to give me steroids and I had it four three months she gave me steroid cream but no pills this became insane after going to see her and telling her that I was going to go to another doctor she then gave me pills in total it took four months of tortur for it to go away I sometimes wander if it could be in my blood.
Systemic poison ivy comes from breathing in smoke arising from fires that contain plant matter covered in poison ivy. If this occurs, the urushiol oil can enter the lungs and set off a severe although unusual reaction that can last as long as 5 weeks. Since you have had the symptoms since two years, hence it cannot be due to poison ivy but due to some other lesion.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.