Dermatology Community
Can the go away
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can the go away

Hi I've had warts since I was back in sixth grade and that was four years ago, I had not had any kind of sexual contact and still havent. I heard that sometimes they just go away by themselves, but they haven't. Can someone tell me if they willl actually go away by themselves or if there are other ways to get rid of them than going to the doctors since I heard they sometimes come off when you pour apple cider vinegar on them but I dont wanna try it in case its not true. If someone could give me some tips or tell me how to actually get rid of them please send me a message

This discussion is related to What exactly do genital warts look like?.
Related Discussions
  • Warts (1 replies):
    how do you get rid of warts, I have tried everything. al...[more]
  • I have genital warts (1 replies):
    What can I do to get rid of HPV as fast as I can?
  • about warts (1 replies):
    is there an effective cream or medicines to stop the war...[more]
  • wart whole body (1 replies):
    i have wart in my whole body?what can i do?
  • big wart (1 replies):
    i have a big wart on my finger iv tried everything to ge...[more]
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
For small warts, several medications (like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these warts evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979