Can you get pimples on your vagina?
So today I found a lone bump a little above my vaginal area. I'm not sure what it is and this frightens me. I am not sexually active, in fact I'm strongly abstinent. I have very dry skin so I get itchy down there sometimes. I've put a little cetaphil down there and I was wondering if maybe it caused a pimple? I'm scared, I hope it isn't anything serious, because I wouldn't have a clue how I could've contracted an STD. The bump had bled a little, that's how I noticed it. Please help, I know this sounds awkward, but I'm scared. :(
It looks like folliculitis skin or small cysts but if you are sexually active then STD’s should be ruled out. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.