Can you get the redness out of scars quickly?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I'm 3 weeks away from my wedding and dreading our honeymoon in Mexico because of my scars from an arm lift 6 months ago.  I've just had my 4th laser treatment and they are still too red for me to feel comfortable having people see them.  No need to pack a swimsuit, right?  :-(  Admittedly, I have rushed the treatments with only slightly over 3 weeks in between.  I would have started sooner if my plastic surgeon would have suggested it.  Ugh!

It's really just the redness I'm worried about, since that's what you could see from a distanct.  (I'll worry about the texture later.)  I was thinking, out of desperation, I'd try some lemon juice but wondered if that would work.  I've heard it works on freckles so figure it was worth a try.  

Desperate and hoping for some suggestions!!!  

Ideally, you should consult with your skin specialist and discuss about what needs to be done.

The redness would go away with time - you need to use a medicated sunscreen, apply calamine lotion to help with your symptoms.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.