Candida? Sticky areas on skin
When certain areas (hands, crease top of thighs, under breasts, anyplace dap folds my skin feel sticky when damp but goes away when dry.

My doctor said it is Candida caused from the massive doses of antibiotics and steroids I had when I was hospitalized twice in one month with pneumonia.

She ordered Nystop powder which I apply 2 to 3 times a day in these areas. This is so annoyong. How lng before it goes away and will it come back. Is this Candida?
Such sticking of skin with each other is usually due to fungal infections like Candida or due to excessive sweating in the area. Apply the powder that you have been prescribed by your doctor to keep the folds of skin dry and wear cotton clothes to keep the area clean and sweat free. Also use a mild soap and take regular baths.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.