Canker Sore on Anus?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Canker Sore on Anus?

I ate a bunch of very sour fruits and got a canker sore in my mouth. The next day I also had what looks like a canker sore on my anus! Is it possible that the citrus/acid diarrhea from the fruits caused canker sores in my anus?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78370302@N02/7181512816/in/photostream
This looks like boil on the anus. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of topical antibiotic like Neosporin cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist and get external hemorrhoid ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Dr. Kaur,

Thank you for your expert eyes. Today I was doing tricks on my bicycle and landed hard on my seat, certaintly stretched my skin and felt like I teared whatever healing had taken place.  The sore is painless unless I accidentally wipe the sore after defecating... or stretch my skin really hard.

Should I have the inside checked?   What would you consider serious symptons? No healing in two weeks?

Here is a picture update ---  

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78370302@N02/7285736246/in/photostream
I had bacterial enteritis small and large intestines --- the diarrhea caused blisters and internal hemorrhoids.  Medicines taken for enteritis were gentamycin sulfate, bismuth subnitrate, and Berberine; taken for 5 days, complications gone in in 1 day.

Hemorrhoids --- these got to stage 2, almost 3: medicine was prep H and following the instructions on the Wikipedia article.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid

Notes:
Defecation is easier if I put lubrication in my anal canal and take a hose and shoot some water inside for an enema.  Coffee enemas were in the Merck Manual until 1972 and male gays do this all the time, so I regard all the precautions and "dangers" listed on various websites as a product of the sissy culture now spreading in the English speaking world.

BTW,  for the hemorrhoid check, anoscopy, the doctor lubed up a 12CM transparent dildo, crammed it up my ***, wiggled it around, then had a visual inspection through the device.  I have yet to figure out how doing this 8-10 hours every day became the doctor's calling in life.

Good health to everyone.