Canker like sore on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Canker like sore on penis

While using the restroom recently, I felt a hard sensitive spot on my penis at the base of the head right on the rim.  Upon further inspection, it appeared to be a canker sore.  It is oval in shape and ulcerated with a white center and is about the size of a grain of rice but more round.  Looks exactly like the small round canker sores I get in my mouth occasionally, which I have been told is viral as I also get body aches and a sore neck when they are present.  I have never had a sore on my penis like this. The sore resembled a concave pimple but did not produce pus or anything really when I squeezed it.  Oddly enough, I also noticed at the same evening, one of my more common mouth sores coming on and strangely a couple water type blisters on the top of my right foot. My wife and I have been married 20 years and I have been faithful and have no reason to believe that she has had other partners.  I suspect this is a friction burn sore but am not sure.  What do you think?
For such non itchy bumps an important possibility to be ruled out is of molluscum contagiosum. Molluscum contagiosum is a common, benign, self limiting viral infection of the skin. It presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug. Treatment includes physical destruction or manual extrusion of the lesions, cryotherapy, and curettage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.