Dermatology Expert Forum
Changing Mole
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Changing Mole

I have had a mole on the bridge between my nose for a long time.  It has bothered me but I have asked at least 6 doctors about it and they all say it is harmless and nothing to worry about.  Now, though, it has started bleeding for no reason.  I have never even been aware of it on my face before but now I can feel it because it stings a bit all the time.  There is a hole at the base of the mole where it bleeds (leaks) and it gets a scab that falls off and the bleeding starts all over again.  I am scared of what this means.  Should I go AGAIN to a doctor or is this normal?  It is a dark mole with irregular shape (again, I have showed it over and over again to doctors) but it has not changed in size or shape for many many years.  I am 48 years old.