Chapped Crack

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Chapped Crack

My crack at the top keeps of my buttocks keeps getting cracked and sore. I can feel it start to get sore and sometime but not all the time it will get a bump or open wounds on it. It heals faster if I put neosporin on it. Then today I looked at my panties and there was blood on the back, but this time there is no open wound but it is a little tender. Right at my anal opening I have had what I think is a hemrhoid and one time I had blood in my stool. What could this be, it is so painful, especially to sit? Is this normal? Also I took a q-tip and swab the crack itself and nothing but when I swabbed around my anal opening there was tiny bit of blood. The sore though occurs almost same place at the very top of my buttocks. I've been to the Dr and she really didnt say anything about it. My sister in law is a nurse and couldnt really tell what it was. I'm stumped. Any ideas and what causes it?