Chapped Penis
Hello, is it possible to get a chapped penis from to much oral sex?  I've noticed it getting a little dry recently and know that my partner or I do not have any STD's.

Thank you.
This dry skin of penis can be due to too much soapy water, exposure to harsh chemicals, the normal aging process and certain types of skin diseases like seborrhiec dermatitis or eczema. Soap should be used minimally. Moisturizers should be reapplied liberally during the day. You can also use a topical cortisone (steroid) cream or ointment like dermacort(hydrocortisone) after consulting a dermatologist. Adding a humidifier to the central heating system of your home or using a humidifier also helps.

If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist and get eczema ruled out. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.