Aa
A
A
Close
Chapped Skin on Face
I need help in figuring out what is wrong with my skin.  I have always had a clear complexion but 2 times in my life I have had issues with the skin between my nose and lips.  I went to a dermatologist once and he perscribed this ointment and it went away.  This is 15 years later and now its back, I have chapped skin under my nose and all around my mouth and lips and also under my eye, it almost looks like I have a black eye because of the redness and swelling.  It is now on my hands and fingers.  My symptoms are, itchiness, chapping, red and inflamed, cracked.  I have tried elidil, bactroban, aloe, baby lotion, petrolium type ointments like bacitracin, buttermilk cream, chapped lip stuff and most recently aveeno (which worked for like a day then it came back).  I dont know what to do!!! It Itches and looks terrible and is painful.  I am uninsured, so a dermatology appointment is out of the question for the time being.  Please help me before my sjin is permanently damaged and scarred from all the chapping.  Thank you.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources