Chapped lips and Oral sex
Ok this might sound wierd, but I had jock itch really bad 9 months ago while i was on antibiotics, then stopped them.
it was bad but went away after a month, then 2 months after i had some folliclitis around the pubic area, and a staph infection on my top lip that antibiotics cleared up.

Thing is, since then i've dated two girls and both had perfectly soft lips and clear skin.
After making out and oral sex,  after some time both of them developed reaaally dry flaky lips and  skin generally dryer.

This has happened twice to the last 2 girls ive dated.

Is there any way that somehow there lips and skin are being affected by me in this horrible way?
Only if you have a fungal infection of the skin, can it be transmissible. Dry skin and chapped lips are not contagious. It can be due to vit B deficiency. Take some vitamin B complex for some days and see if your symptoms improve.
Secondly,it can be due to atopic dermatitis or eczema("Atopic" refers to a group of diseases where there is often an inherited tendency to develop other allergic conditions, such as asthma and hay fever). Cheilitis (Inflammation of the skin on and around the lips)is often seen in atopic dermatitis. Diagnosed by blood test like RAST. Treatment is by topical steroids or oral therapy of corticosteroids in severe cases. Topical creams like tacrolimus ointment (Protopic) and pimecrolimus cream (Elidel) are also useful.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.
I have a really bad red line under my bottom lip I found that carmex works I used it and It went away in 2 hours