Chemical burn after using a hair removal product
what is the best treatment for this. It is very painful and I can't walk around with an ice pack around my mouth all the time. The ice seems to be the only thing providing any relief. I havent put anything else on it for fear it might irritate it worse. Does anyone have any recommendations, PLEASE!!!! Thanks so much.
For chemical burn, avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.