Chickenpox trace
i am 35 years old  lately I had chickenpox from my son after 10 days I turned to be OK but i had a lot of traces on my face some people prescribed Fucicort cream to remove these dot traces ,. please i am asking if it is useful and safe ? and if not please what can i use its very bad looking
In children, chickenpox lasts 7 to 10 days and in adults,it lasts for a longer time.In adults,the fever and generally feeling unwell can last several days. The blisters gradually dry up and scab. They slowly fade over a week or so, but may take 2-3 weeks to go completely. For the scars of chicken pox, they are quite tough to treat but Fucicort contains steroids and should not be used without a dermatologist’s prescription. For the scarring after chicken pox, consult your dermatologist to decide the best treatment for you.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Dear Dr Kaur
Thank you for directing me, well i consulted my dermatologist he examined my face quit good and he prescribed me Cicabio cream from BIODERMA to use it for a whole month and reconsult him again.

Please i need your comments if this cream is useful and will remove scars completely even after a long period, anyway i can send you a picture for my face if it helps to examine the case exactly