Chronic Anal Fissure
Dear All,

last year I have suffered from sever constipation and didn't act on it until one day I passed a very hard and large stool which required a lot of straining and pushing and the result of that was  an anal lovely fissure. At first it was a disaster for one month I have suffered pain I have never ever experienced in my whole life! things got a little easier later until I was cured! I had no pain at all, one day I got slightly constipated and had to strain a little and cause of that my fissure came back again and there was blood in the toilet. Since then it has been on and off the pain is mild only when I want to go ( after am done there is no pain at all) and there is no blood. The pain is like somebody is stinging me in there! and there is an external hemorrhoid now. People I have shoved many suppositories and ointments in there such as Neo Healar and Procto-glyvenol but they don't seem to do any good anymore. I was scheduled for surgery but when I asked people who have done it  before they advised me  not to go for it cause the pain I have now is a bless comparing to the one I will live for a life time! and surprisingly each one of them had repeated the surgery 2-3 times! So I freaked out and canceled my operation. anyway I was told that this could be healed without surgery, even the chronic ones. SO people please and I beg you I have been suffering for a year now if any of you had success with this most annoying experience please share the methods and ways used !!

Much appreciated.
An anal fissure is a split in the anal skin and it feels like being cut with glass when you have your bowels open and afterwards. In that case,take warm sitz baths , smear some painkilling gel around the area  and avoid constipation by eating plenty of fiber. If the symptoms persist then glyceryl trinitrate ointment, Botox injections and surgery can be tried. You should get it checked from a surgeon and try the botox shots first.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Dear sir,

thank you for your input, I live in Jordan so can you please provide me with the medication's brand name in the middle east?