Dermatology Community
Chronic Perivascular Dermatitis in Vaginal area
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chronic Perivascular Dermatitis in Vaginal area

17 months of UNBEARABLE Perivascular Dermatitis in vaginal area, according to clitoral & labial biopsy (yes, that hurt like he**!). Allergy & patch tested for approx. 400 allergens, nothing much came up, but still trying the dairy free diet (for the 2nd time) since a very mild dairy allergy barely came up on the radar screen.  This is also accompanied by SEVERE arthritis symptoms that come & go, gastric issues, "mystery" rashes that come & go (I have been diagnosed by 2 Dr's with Rheumatoid Arthritis, both of my younger sisters have RA, so that made sense) 2 out of the 3 blood tests showed I probably had RA, but after ALL the bloodwork comes back, it's determined not RA. Lupus, Crohns & Celiacs have also been ruled out, as well as Candida.  Endoscopy & colonoscopy have found nothing abnormal, despite 12 lbs weight loss in only 1 month due to chronic diarrhea. I have an appt. in Jan.09 to have my vaginal nerve endings permanently severed due to the extreme affect this has had on my life (I no longer can work due to this & am about to lose my husband as well).  Out of all symptoms, the VG needs cleared up or I'll lose my mind!!I'm only 35 & feeling hopeless - has anyone ever heard of these symptoms or have any ideas?  I have seen 23 Dr's over the past 17 mos.& have tried nearly 3 dozen pills/creams/ointments/herbs, diets,even regular chiropractic, hypnosis & NAET treatments, with no relief. I got bucked off my horse & the ER told me at that time I was also newly pregnant (breastfed baby is now 8 mos old), all symptoms started up at the same time. Any help or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.  This is horribly embarrasing to say the least. Thanks