Circle on Penis
I have a round circle or circular line on my penis.
Its almost 3 months old or something. I thought it will clear by itself some skin rash or something.
But its not healing.

It does not hurt or itch or any fluid. Sometimes the circular line turns white or flaky like skin peeling off, but not itching.
I dont know what it is ?

Please help.
It is most likely caused by your body not producing enough progesterone (male version of estrogen). The gentile dryness is the same side effect when women don't produce enough estrogen. You can really do much about that but you can make sure that you apply a moisturizer to the area to prevent any further damage. Crisco is actually the best moisturizer you can use for your private areas since it's all natural (just make sure you get the plain vegetable shortening kind lol).

Now if that spot gets any bigger then you should probably go see a doctor just to make sure everything checks out normal.
Have you seen the picture so you be more clear what it is ?
Its being removed though
The circular line turn purple in colour when i apply a normal skin moisturiser.
The circular line turn flaky sometimes, like peeling off.
Is there any way to increase progesterone level? or its normal ?
No I haven't seen a picture of it, probably shouldn't either (that would be inappropriate).
Normal skin moisturizer isn't meant for intimate areas so do not place that in the area. It contains chemicals that are harmful to those sensitive areas.

There isn't a way to increase hormone levels unless you go to a proctologist and get checked out and he thinks that it's a hoer one thing then he may give you some progesterone pills.