Circular Rash on leg
I'm hoping someone can help me...I have a circular red "rash"/bump on my lower leg that has grown in size (now the size of a pencil eraser).  It doesn't itch, nor is there any pain associated with it.  It is now concerning me as it's been over a week and it doesn't seem to be going away.  It's red, more of an oval shape and is translucent in the center.  When running a finger over it, it feels a little hollow in the center - the outer rim is slighly raised.  Any ideas on what this could be?  I have no other symptoms, nor any other bumps.  I have taken pictures, but keep in mind, they are close-ups of the "rash".
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.