Claravis
My son Jack was on 60 mg of Claravis at the age of 15, he was 105 lbs at the time. The P.A. put him on this drug for 6 months. I was surprised, because his acne was not severe. My son never saw the Dermatologist only his P.A.  He stopped growing when taking this drug. I called the maker of the drug and they told me that my son had suffered from premature epiphyseal closure a rare side effect. I brought him to the doctor and they took an X-ray and said his growth plates are closed and his bone age is 18. Is there anything I can do? Can the effects of Vitamin A be reversed? I was told once his growth plates are closed there is nothing that can be done. This has really effected his self esteem he is 5'3" and both of his parents are taller than him.
I can understand your concern but if there is premature closing of the epiphyseal plate due to Claravis, then this is not reversible unfortunately. The only slight hope is surgical in which diaphyseal ostectomy with transphyseal wiring of the bones can be done. My sincere advice is to consult an orthopedic surgeon.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.