Clogged pore on penis shaft?
I was worried I had some sort of STD, so a few years ago I went to the doctor who checked out this one single painless bump I had. It's still the same size and feels the same; not painful at all. But it's been there for three years. I want to go get it checked again, but what are the chances this is an STD like genital warts? Any help would be seriously appreciated.
This bump can be a clogged pore causing sebaceous cyst or a genital wart or some benign skin lesion. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.
For confirmation of diagnosis you need to get a biopsy skin done.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.