Dermatology Expert Forum
Clogged pores on breast

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Clogged pores on breast

For a few years now I have what seems to be clogged pores on my breasts.  A yellow-white thick "oil" can be squeezed from the pores.  There is no itching or irritation of any kind.  Please help.
Dancn:

Cysts are common on the nipples, as they are on the penis and for that matter other body sites.  If you squeeze them, a whitish or oily material comes out.  They are normal and can and should be left alone.  Don't be self-conscious!

Best.

Dr. R
I'm sorry, I should have clarified that these are not on my nipples but are mainly on the lower breasts, every pore. This gives my skin a bumpy texture.  There is no reddness associated and it has no discomfort but is unsightly.  It has made me subconscious while love making with my husband.

Maybe so, but there's not much to be done . . .
i am curious, you say they are normal and not to worry but they are unsitely.  Is there anything that can be done to treat or remove them? i have mine on my nipples and upon inspection it seems as if the pore underneath the bumps is hard.  What causes this condition?
I have been having this really bad itching for about the past two weeks now and it is driving me crazy.  It started around the time I had my period.  My pubic area is itching, but not only there, my feet on the sided and the tops of them are itching. I don't have a rash, hives or anything that I can see. my hands and back also itch some. please let me know what you think this could be. My feet are very red and sore from scrathing them. My hands have been very swollen the past few days.
could you answer my comment please
***DANCN****TAMMY****MARY....& DR ON CALL ..,...
DO ALL OF YOU HAVE THEM?
DO THEY LOOK LIKE PIMPLES ....BUT THEIR NOT !-----
THEY DO SOME TIMES OCCASIONALLY HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT OF WHITISH OILY STUFF COME OUT ..AND WHEN YOU RUN YOU HAND OVER YOU SKIN IT IS SOOOO BUMPY AND WONT GO DOWN -- EVER!
I FEEL SO EMBARRASED....
I HAD BREAST AUG. IN JUNE OF LAST YR(99) , THEN AT THE END OF THAT MONTH I WENT ON MY HONEYMOON- CAME BACK AND PROB. A FEW WEEKS LATER HAD A RASH IN THE ..CENTER OF MY BREASTS----ALL OVER LIKE SOME KIND OF RASH OF PIMPLES---BUT THERE NOT PIMPLES ONLY RESEMBLE THEM , I DIDNT THINK ANYTHING OF IT. BUT THEN IT WOULDNT GO AWAY , I THOUGHT IT WAS THE BRA'S I BOUGHT (SOFT SILKY STREATCHY ONES) WENT TO THE DERM DR AND HE GAVE ME SOME THING CALLED ELOCON LOTION 0.1%  FOR " ******FOLLICULITIS******""""  
I'V HAD THIS "THING " ON MY CHEST FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS.... I CAN NOT GET RID OF IT , COULD I BE SOME HOW ALLERGIC TO BY NEW BREASTS -? - IT DID RUN ACROSS MY MIND SO I DID TALK TO THE DR I HAD SURGERY WITH- HE NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE IT ( I'VE BEEN FINDING OUT , SEEN TO HAVE ALLERGY'S TO EVERYTHING - IT  NEVER USTO BE LIKE THIS!)
I DONT THINK THE AUGMENTATION IS THE ANSWER,, IF OTHERS HAVE THIS SAME THING?
I EAT ALL THE SAME THINGS I ALWAYS HAVE ?
WHAT IS THIS RASH AND HOW DO I GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE GET IT OFF ME , I HATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!LRJONES
A related discussion, Blood and white-yellow oil from pores of breasts was started.
A related discussion, pores on breasts was started.