Cluster of blisters on penis
My boyfriend got a small cluster of clear white blister just under the head of his penis, a day after masturbating.  They are painless, and the day after they appeared the blisters seemed to get bigger, then the following day he noticied that they popped.  And the skin just looked dry after and was a lil tender.  I told him it was probably just a blister from the friction of his previous nights action but i still wanted to run it by someone else.  What do you think?

This may be irritant dermatitis or this may be a mild abrasion of the penile skin surface. I suggest that he refrain from manipulating the area for a while until this skin condition has resolved. If there is no exposure to anyone with herpes, then this may not be the case. Herpetic skin infections may also present with reddish bumps on the penile shaft. However, it seems that the skin condition appeared immediately so herpes may not be  likely.

Wash the area with a mild cleanser. Continue to observe the area. If this is a mild irritation it should resolve spontaneously.