Dermatology Community
Cluster of blisters on penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cluster of blisters on penis

My boyfriend got a small cluster of clear white blister just under the head of his penis, a day after masturbating.  They are painless, and the day after they appeared the blisters seemed to get bigger, then the following day he noticied that they popped.  And the skin just looked dry after and was a lil tender.  I told him it was probably just a blister from the friction of his previous nights action but i still wanted to run it by someone else.  What do you think?
Related Discussions
Hi

This may be irritant dermatitis or this may be a mild abrasion of the penile skin surface. I suggest that he refrain from manipulating the area for a while until this skin condition has resolved. If there is no exposure to anyone with herpes, then this may not be the case. Herpetic skin infections may also present with reddish bumps on the penile shaft. However, it seems that the skin condition appeared immediately so herpes may not be  likely.

Wash the area with a mild cleanser. Continue to observe the area. If this is a mild irritation it should resolve spontaneously.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...