Dermatology Expert Forum
Cluster of bumbs on base of penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cluster of bumbs on base of penis

I am not sure where to start. Back in June 2004, I had unprotected sex with a woman and two days after, I developed a strange feeling in my penis. I was constantly going to the bathroom and the base of my penis was constantly itching. I went to the doctor and he said that it might be Chlamydia. So he prescribed me with the Chlamydia medicine and the symptoms went away. Two months later I had unprotected sex again and the symptoms came back but this time my abdomen area was irritating me and two lesions developed on the base of my penis. So, I went back to the doctor and he said I may have an inflamed prostate because the woman you may be sleeping with may have had a yeast infection that is irritating your glands. It did not make any since but he game me antibiotics for a couple of months and the symptoms went away. In March of 2005, I had the same symptoms but a cluster of bumps or pimples appeared on the base of my penis. I put some bacteria cream on it and a couple of days it scabbed up and went away. Since then, I have had to urinate a lot more that normal and my abdominal around my lymphoid glands still bother me from time to time. Now in July of 2006, I am having the same symptoms but haven't had sex with anyone in the last year. The symptoms I am having right at this moment are an itching feeling on my base of my penis and a cluster of pimples or bumps around the area as well. I am thinking I may have gotten herpes from one of the two woman I have had unprotected sex with.

Please advise...