Dermatology Expert Forum
Cluster of bumbs on base of penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Cluster of bumbs on base of penis

I am not sure where to start. Back in June 2004, I had unprotected sex with a woman and two days after, I developed a strange feeling in my penis. I was constantly going to the bathroom and the base of my penis was constantly itching. I went to the doctor and he said that it might be Chlamydia. So he prescribed me with the Chlamydia medicine and the symptoms went away. Two months later I had unprotected sex again and the symptoms came back but this time my abdomen area was irritating me and two lesions developed on the base of my penis. So, I went back to the doctor and he said I may have an inflamed prostate because the woman you may be sleeping with may have had a yeast infection that is irritating your glands. It did not make any since but he game me antibiotics for a couple of months and the symptoms went away. In March of 2005, I had the same symptoms but a cluster of bumps or pimples appeared on the base of my penis. I put some bacteria cream on it and a couple of days it scabbed up and went away. Since then, I have had to urinate a lot more that normal and my abdominal around my lymphoid glands still bother me from time to time. Now in July of 2006, I am having the same symptoms but haven't had sex with anyone in the last year. The symptoms I am having right at this moment are an itching feeling on my base of my penis and a cluster of pimples or bumps around the area as well. I am thinking I may have gotten herpes from one of the two woman I have had unprotected sex with.

Please advise...