Cluster of spots
A couple of months ago I developed a small cluster of red spots in the middle of my right cheek.  The patch of spots is about an inch in diameter.  It is sesitive to touch and the skin appears dry and flaky.  I am already on erythromicin for my skin which has helped a lot so I don't understand why I now have this.  While the spots are for most of the time red, a few of them do form yellow heads.  I don't really know what is causing this.  Anyone any ideas?
I cannot confirm without examination but it can be due to contact dermatitis,eczema or seborrhea. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).Also use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then pls get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.