Clusters of tiny white bumps filled with puss on/around nose
This is the second time these have occurred. They are very tiny, white filled bumps in/around nose, appearing in clusters. They seemed to pop up over the course of a day, and multiplied by the next morning. They are relatively itchy,  and very uncomfortable...

Not sure if this is a minor skin condition such as a form of acne, or something more serious, such as caused by some other infection. Should note that I have had a cough the last three weeks, and do not smoke - ever. I shaved the night before these appeared, but there are only a few around my upper lip - the majority are next to the nostril in the fold of skin, as well as on the tip of my nose.

Some answers would be greatly apprecitated!
It can be due to folliculitis. Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.