Consistent rashy/red skin tone on face
I'm a 19 year old male. Ever since I started shaving/developing acne I have had this constant rashy skin tone to my face which is horrible. Everyday it seems that my acne scars are always apparent as red marks, with some pitting scars (these sometimes get infected and become acne again). My face is also incredibly sensitive to shaving, which exacerbates the skin tone even more to give me a more rashy looking face.

The area of skin between my chin and my lips is always very crusty - whenever I try and shave over it it does smooth-en out a bit but it gets incredibly dry and sore in the days afterwards. It's been constantly red for about 2 years now.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem? Is it exaggerated because I am quite pale? I eat healthily, do regular exercise, constantly moisturise and only shave once every 3 days.  It's really knocking my confidence and I don't really know what else to do :(

If you looked at me you'd think I have acne. I can promise you I only have a couple of spots on my forehead and none in the picture i'm showing you. I think it's mainly due to shaving but I don't know what else I can do?!

Thanks for any advice. Photo included to give you a better idea