Constant Skin Itching
I have been having a constant skin itching for about 4 days now. I have no rash though. EVERY where itches and it doesn't matter what I do to try and stop it. I have used Claritin, lotions, switching of body washes, and nothing seems to work. Its all of my appendages, and my neck, and scalp as well. But as I said before no rash. I have exteremly sensitive skin, and normally break out with some sort of rash, but not this time. Can anyone help me and tell me what might be causing this and what I can do to stop it?
THis could be due to hives, an allergic reaction where the allergen just triggers a sensory response that produces the itching but not sufficient to cause a vascular response i.e there is no visible rash.

This could be caused by a hypersensitivity to:
•Foods (commonly eggs, shellfish, nuts, berries, dyes, or other additives)
•Drugs (any drug can touch off an allergic reaction, although allergies to penicillin, sulfa, and aspirin are especially common)
•Pollens and plants (nettles, poison ivy, poison oak, and so on)
•Animal fur
•Insect bites or stings.

Other potential triggers include physical exertion or exercise, stress, illness, chemicals, cosmetics, textiles, and pressure from materials rubbing against the skin.

To soothe itchy skin, try cold compresses,  a cool shower, or a tepid bath with a few tablespoons of cornstarch (the kind sold in drugstores) thrown in.
You can apply Calamine lotion or a menthol based cream on the skin to soothe it. Claritin will take a couple of days to become effective, so continue to take it for another 6 days.

Since you have a history of sensitive skin you could consider this as another allergic outbreak.
ref:http://www.myonlinewellness.com/topic/hivestreatment