Constant skin infections
I have constant skin infections on my groin, inner thighs, shoulders/back and left and right upper arm.  

The infections resembles acnes as when pinched or removed a white/greyish chalky substances is released and this substances really smells bad.  If infection gets worse...the pimple will tend to inflame and develope into boils/abcaesses. These infections have been re-ocurring within the same places over the last few years and I have seeked medical advise from numerous GP's with no cure for the problem.

Any suggestions ...please
This could be folliculitis or secondarily infected acne.
Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.Most carbuncles and furuncles and other cases of folliculitis develop from Staphylococcus aureus.
Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing, blockage of the follicle, shaving.In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).
Topical antiseptic treatment is adequate for most cases.You can apply Mupirocin ointment on the affected areas.
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folliculitis
Unfortunately most skin infections tend to recur.diabetes can sometimes be the cause of recurrent boils/abscesses.