Cool, tingly spot on back
For at least the last few years, I have had a patch of skin on my back (on/near my left scapula) that occasionally feels tingly and cool.  It is about the size of a nickel but doesn't look any different from the rest of my back.  It usually lasts for several minutes and it occurs at least once every other day.  I've tried massaging it but I can't make it go away.  I'm not as worried about it as I am annoyed and confused by it.  Does anyone know what it could possibly be?  Thanks!
Numbness or feeling of cold suggests that there would be some nerve compression of nerve supplying that area.
Any compression of peripheral nerve can cause such symptoms. The nerve supply is from C4 nerve root and axillary nerve.
I think you can start taking OTC multivitamin supplements and see the difference. If symptoms are still persisting and annoying then you can consult PCP to decide regarding further management.
Keep me posted.
Bye.
Thanks for responding!  I will try it out and let you know what happens!