Corner of mouth Sore and Red

On the right side of my mouth there is a slightly large red area. When i open my mouth wide it hurts me alot sometimes it hurts when i'm not doing anything. I seem to have found out that it gets worse outside. is there any way of curing it quickly. I am going to see a doctor tomorrow about it but it wojld help for an answer.

ThankYou
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be angular cheilitis.It is an inflammatory lesion at the corner of the mouth. Take some vitamin B complex for some days and see if your symptoms improve.

Drink plenty of water and take multivitamin supplements and do not apply lipstick or other cosmetic products for some days. Use a humidifier to moisturize the air in your home and apply shea butter, aloe vera gel or Vaseline on your lips.

If the symptoms persist then topical and oral antimicrobials (antifungals/antibiotics) may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.