Could this be an infected hair follicle on my breast?
I am currently 24 years old, & since I was about 14 years old I have had these "infections" come up on my breast. It is kind of like an ingrown hair, but I do not have that much hair on my breast. The area starts out turning very red then turns into a pimple type sore & the area becomes very tender to touch. Sometimes there is a core in the middle of the sore, & I take a sewing needle & remove it & the area isn't as tender to touch, & a few days later is heals & turns into a scar.  This evening, I had a sore on the side of my breast, so I used a needle & tried to remove "the core" but instead a dark brown puss came out, there was about enough puss to cover my pinky finger nail. I have been to many specialist & none of the doctors had ever seen these types of sores before. One specialist said dont reuse razors when I shave my underarm, another said it might be from sweating (I do not sweat much at all). The last time I had a "bad" sore I went to my doctor & she gave me 2 shots in my buttocks area & told me to come back for a checkup. I lost my insurance 2 days later & was never able to have the checkup. I do not have insurance at this point of time so I am unable to still go to the doctor & see specialist.
I have about 16 scars on both of my breast, & the sores do not seem to be going away any time soon. I have a strong feeling that these sores are caused by the little hairs on my breast. Do they have laser hair removal for breast? Would that way be a good way to get the hairs off my breast so I do not keep getting these sores.
The sores are always on the side of my breast. Please, any help or tips will be great.
In my practice I put these patients with recurrent boils on a course of iron and they respond well.
check out this link below. i think you have hidradenitis-suppurativa. i have this and only figured out after doing MUCH research myself. i went to a dermatologist in PA who knows about it. he put me on an antibiotic (cefilexin...though i'm not sure that's how to spell it) and a vitamin called nicomide. he also told me to start using an anti-bacterial soap, cetaphil, because the perfumed body washes i was using were no good. i'm also on birth control pills and i read that in some studies it's been known to help. i haven't had much recurrence since starting this treatment. i'm knocking on wood right now because i currently don't have any insurance. don't know if that's what is on the side of your breast, as that's not were i get them, but it sounds like it. good luck.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hidradenitis-suppurativa/DS00818
I can relate!  Such bumps started appearing near my nipples when I was 10.  I have the scars as well.  I don't know what to do about it though.  If you have figured out what it is I would sure like to know.  I'm sorry you're dealing with it as well.