Cracked, irritated skin at the top of buttcrack
I have redness and sometimes bleeding on the sensitive skin begining at the top of where my buttock cheeks meet (the crack is you will) it burns to wash with soap or get water or sweat on that skin. I have tried Hydrocortisone cream, vasaline, powders, and even diaper rash cream. No relief. It doesn't have an odor or ooze anything. it's seems almost like very very very dry skin that craked and now won't heal. It hurts to touch it and someitme if I move or stretch the skin I'm in agony. I'm now 9 weeks pregnant and my OB is sure it isn't hemroihhds, I have no bulges or pain around the anus. This is strictly the skin about half inch behind the anus all the way up the top of the crack.
Help??
Oh, forgot to mention I've been testing and there is no chance it's an STD (herpes, etc.) so if we could please avoid any of those types of comments. Thank you for you help.
Celestone cream will stop the symptoms works well, I don’t know which country you’re in but here you need a prescription.
It's a pilonidal sinus. There probably is a little hole back there, but you could never find it yourself.

Everytime it gets itchy and red, it's infected with bacteria. So use neosporin.

It will continue to come back every once in a while, but it'll help if you keep it clean, and use that anti bacterial stuff doctors use once a week. A simple surgery will send it away forever.

If you go to a doctor, mention the possibility of one of these, most doctors only check this area for a split second and overlook the problem.

There should be a spot in your buttcrack that ALWAYS hurts if you touch it, you may not feel a lump, but you'll feel the pain. That is the sinus. I'll bet you get little cysts under the skin on your neck too, right?
what about on shoulder near neck