Cracked foreskin
Age: 19
Weight: 60kgs
Lenght: 1.78m
Sexual activity: none
Medical history: Used

In the past 6 months, my foreskin has become dryer and dryer. This hasn't really bothered me, I occasionely acquired a wound that would heal the day after when mastrubating dry.

Recently I had some intense activity(lol) and my foreskin became sore. It started looking red. I noticed my foreskin became tighter the day after and when pulling it back it hurt even more(did this in warm water.

Yesterday(this is about 5 days later) it looked like it was healing, the skin peeling off was gone and it wasn't sore anymore. So i got a boner & jacked off, i immediately noticed a stinging pain, cracks developped on my foreskin !

Now(1 day later) my foreskin is all dry and cracked. It sometimes hurt. I've been looking for causes and i think it's a yeast infection(from washing it with soap, i noticed the dryness so i quit using soap, but this didn't help) that developped over time. I don't think i have diabetes and all the sex i've had was protected, so it's not a STD.

According to my own research the best is to apply an OCT creme until the yeast infection(wich causes the dryness) is gone, eat some special kind of yoghurt that prevents the infection and then use another creme to heal the cracks completely. After that is done i might start stretching my skin so i can pull it back completely after treatment.

Please help me,

thanks in advance,

max
Edit: Medical History: Used roaccutane for acne treatment. Finished about 5 months ago. Other than that no medical conditions nor using any medication.
It can be due to eczema skin or balanoposthitis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, please don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.