Craters on foreskin
Recently I've noticed craters on the foreskin of my penis. It started out as only 1, and now there are a few more. They are painless indents that seem to stop the foreskin from moving slightly where they appear.

http://tinypic.com/r/357jyti/6

It's kind of hard to see in the photo but they've also created a small ridge under where the craters are. I've tried all sorts of creams such as:

Canesten
Epiderm Cream
Trimovate
Daktacort
Lotrimin
Fluconazole

and none have worked. Could you please advise?
These craters can be due to ulcers if they become raw. Ulcers are little raw places on the penis, often circular or oval. They may look rather like craters.
Ulcers can indicate serious infections, like syphilis or herpes. However since they are not discharging, there is noting to worry about. Please consult a surgeon and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.