Cut in the inner thigh and scrotum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Cut in the inner thigh and scrotum

From 2 to 3 days I was having a minor pain near the scrotum and the scrotum.
But today I was not able to stretch my leg and couldn't remove my
Bri** it got stuck to it
What should I do
Phone up and make an URGENT appointment to see your doctor, or go to the Emergency Room urgently.

Seek medical attention URGENTLY.
But why
Read my private message to you.
This is what my private message reads:

No, you cannot send pictures of your genitals on this web site.  The moderators do not allow it and it will be removed by them.

In your first message you write "From 2 to 3 days I was having a minor pain near the scrotum and the scrotum"
you do not mention any cuts.  Now that you have mentioned the "cut", do you know how this happened?  Or is it that you skin is sore, red and the skin has split?  If this is the case, it is likely to be a skin problem or even a fungal infection called Thrush.  

You do have to be careful with any cuts and grazes, because bacteria can enter deeper and can cause severe pain and infection in the deeper layers of your skin.

Do not use soaps, shower gels or bath gels.  Just use water and dry gently.  You can apply natural set yogurt to your clean genital area and where the cut is.  This works quite well and will also help if it is a fungal problem that has caused the  "cut".  You could try applying an antiseptic cream.  

Again, because this is near the scrotum and it is painful to stretch your leg, I suggest you should see your doctor.

Ask one of your parents to make you an urgent appointment to see your doctor.