Cutis Marmorata (Marble Skin) Help
So I went to the dermotologist and he says that I have Cutis Marmorata (or marble skin) which is from poor circulation and blood flow which may be cause by a blood disorder, vitamin deficiency or lyme lupus etc. He is running every blood test under the sun. I definitely have been noticing tingling and swelling in hands and feet. I'm really nervous about what this could mean! Any idea or experience with this diagnosis.

?

Cutis marmorata is a condition where the skin appears mottled or marbled when exposed to cold temperatures. Rewarming usually restores the skin to its normal appearance. If it appears at birth, it is called cutis marmorata telangiectatica congenita. The cause of this condition is not fully understood but can be attributed to the following factors: genetics, infection or defect in embryonic skin development.  

The mottled appearance is caused by superficial small blood vessels in the skin dilating and contracting at the same time. Dilation creates the red colour of the skin whilst contraction produces a pale appearance. Are there other symptoms present? Associated conditions such as glaucoma and other anomalies may require treatment.

Take care and regards.